Please follow the instructions outlined below to install our Windows client on your computer.
- Download the latest version of the software here.
- Double-click the installer once the download has completed.
- Click "Run" to open the installer file.
- Click "Yes" when asked if you want to allow this app to make changes to your computer.
- Select the language that you wish to install the software in; you may choose from English, German, Spanish, French, or Swedish. Click "OK" once you have selected the language.
- Select "I accept the agreement" to proceed with installation, then click "Next".
- Select the destination folder that you wish to install the software to. By default; it will C:\Program Files.., then click "Next" to proceed.
- If you are asked if you wish to install TAP Adapters; click Install. They are required in order for the software to properly function.
- Click "Next" to create a Start Menu folder.
- If you wish to add a desktop shortcut to the program, select the checkbox beside "Create a desktop shortcut", then click "Next".
- Click "Install" to complete the installation.
- When the installation has completed; you will be asked to restart your computer. By default; it is set to "Yes, restart the computer now", but if you wish to hold off on restarting; you may do so by selecting "No, I will restart the computer later". Click "Finish".
- Once your computer restarts; Easy-Hide-IP will start automatically.
Please contact Support if you have any questions, or require any assistance.