The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Easy-Hide-IP using OpenVPN via Tunnelblick on your Mac OS
1. Download and install Tunnelblick - OpenVPN client for Mac.
Download the latest version of Tunnelblick for Mac OS X here
2. Open the downloaded .dmg file by double-clicking it:
3. Double-click on the Tunnelblick icon:
4. Select "Open":
5. Select "Launch":
6. Select "I have configuration files":
7. Select and download the Easy-Hide-IP OpenVPN protocol configurations files from here
8. To add the OpenVPN file to Tunnelblick simply right-click on the file, and select "Open With" > "Tunnelblick"
9. Select "Only Me"
10. Enter your mac username and password and click "OK"
11. Click on Tunnelblick icon and select your connection
12. Enter the following and click "OK"
Username: Enter your Easy-Hide-IP username
Password: Enter your Easy-Hide-IP password
Once your connection is successful you will see the following window appear:
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Easy-Hide-IP.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
Mac device to connect to the Easy-Hide-IP VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.