- Download the OpenVPN Connect app from the Apple App Store to your iOS device.
- Select and download the OpenVPN configuration file(s) of the Easy-Hide-IP server(s) that you wish to connect to here to your iOS device.
To download your files directly to your iOS device; please visit the link above (https://easy-hide-ip.com/en/account/server-info). Please be advised that if you do choose to download the configuration files directly to your iOS device; you will need to download an additional app which will enable you to extract .zip files on your device as iOS does natively perform that task.
To add the OpenVPN configuration files to your device using iTunes, download and extract the configuration files on your PC, open the iTunes application, and connect your device to iTunes, and select your device from within the iTunes interface.
* Under Settings, select Apps
* Scroll down to File Sharing, select OpenVPN, and click Add.
* Select the BoxPN OpenVPN configuration files you wish to use, and click Add.
* Click Sync to sync the configuration files to your iOS device.
- Open the OpenVPN app on your iOS device, and the configuration files available on your device will be displayed under NEW PROFILES ARE AVAILABLE... Tap the "+" icon to the right of each configuration file you wish to connect to from your device to import.
- Enter your Easy-Hide-IP username and password, and slide the Save button to the right of your device screen to save this information for future connections.
- To start a connection to any of the Easy-Hide-IP OpenVPN servers you have added; swipe the Connection toggle to the right of your device.
- Select Yes when asked if you want to allow OpenVPN to enable the VPN connection.
- If you have entered your account credentials correctly and are connected; your connection is now successful and 100% secure. You will see the status of your Easy-Hide-IP connection change to "Connected". To see further details regarding your connection; such as what your IP address is showing as, protocol, etc; select the "+" under "CONNECTION DETAILS".
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your iOS to connect to the Easy-Hide-IP servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.