Please see below for instructions on how to setup a PPTP VPN connection on your iOS device (iPhone / iPad):
- Open your device Settings icon.
- Select "General" from the Settings menu.
- Select "VPN".
- Select "Add VPN Configuration...".
- For "Type"; select PPTP, then click Back.
- Enter a description, such as the server location (IE. France) in the Description field.
- Enter the desired server address from our PPTP Server List (please note that your Easy-Hide-IP username and password are required in order to access our server information) in the Server field; IE. fr1.ehvpn.com.
- Enter your Easy-Hide-IP username in the Account field.
- Leave the RSA SecurID field blank / unselected.
- Enter your Easy-Hide-IP account password in the Password field.
- Click Done.
- To add more than one server / location; repeat steps 4 - 11 as needed.
- To connect; simply swipe the Status toggle to the right.
If you have any questions, or require assistance; please contact Support anytime.