Instructions for creating a PPTP connection on your Android device can be found below.
* Please be advised that the instructions outlined are for Android 6.0.1, and may vary depending on the version your tablet or mobile phone may be using.
- Open Settings on your device.
- Select More connection settings.
- Select VPN.
- Select ADD VPN.
- Enter a name for the connection you are adding; IE. EHI - France.
- Leave type as it is set by default; PPTP.
- Enter the desired server address in the Server address field. Our PPTP Server List can be accessed within the account area of our website. Your Easy-Hide-IP username and password are required to access this information.
- Leave PPP encryption (MPPE) selected as it is by default.
- Click Save.
- Click the newly added connection, and enter your Easy-Hide-IP username and password. Select Save account information to save this information for future use, and click Connect to initiate the connection.