The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Easy-Hide-IP using OpenVPN Connect on your Android device:
1. Install the OpenVPN Connect app from the Play Store to your android device(s):
2. Open the app and tap "Connect with .ovpn file":
3. Allow access to your files by clicking "ALLOW":
4. Download the Easy-Hide-IP OpenVPN protocol configuration files here. You can download them to the computer, unzip, and then transfer to your phone - or make all this directly on your phone. Then select the file and press "Import" in the top right corner.
5. Enter your Easy-Hide-IP username and password, and select "Save password" to save this information for future use:
6. Click "ADD" in the top right corner and then swipe the button to enable your vpn connection.
7. Press "Continue" to establish connection:
8. Congratulations! You are connected now.
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Easy-Hide-IP.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up
your android device to connect to the Easy-Hide-IP VPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.