To use Easy-Hide-IP with the IPsec IKEv1 protocol on your iOS device (iPhone or iPad), please follow the instructions below.
1. Open "Settings" on your iOS device and select "General"
2. Select "VPN"
3. Select "Add VPN Configuration..."
4. Enter the following information, and tap "Done"
Description: Enter a name for the connection you are adding. IE. Easy-Hide-Ip
Server: Enter the PPTP server address of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
Account: Enter your Easy-Hide-Ip user name
Password: Enter your Easy-Hide-Ip password
Secret: Enter “easyhideip”.
5. Select the connection you just added, and swipe the "Status" indicator to the right of your device to connect
6. Once your connection is successful you will see the VPN icon appearing near your network sign
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Easy-Hide-IP.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
IOS device to connect to the Easy-Hide-IP VPN servers - please contact our
Support Team anytime.