To use Easy-Hide-IP with the IPsec IKEv1 protocol on your Mac, please follow the instructions below.
1. Click on "System Preferences…" and then click on "Network"
2. Click on "+"
3. Enter the following information, and click "Create"
- Interface: VPN
- VPN Type: Cisco IPsec
- Service name: Enter a name for the connection you are adding. IE. Easy-Hide-IP
4. Enter the following information:
- Server Address: Enter the PPTP server address of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
- Account name: Enter your Easy-Hide-IP user name
- Password: Enter your Easy-Hide-IP password
5. Click "Authentication Settings..." and enter Shared Secret "easyhideip", click "OK"
6. Click "Apply". To establish a VPN connection click "Connect"
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Easy-Hide-IP.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your MacOS device to connect to the Easy-Hide-IP VPN servers -
please contact our Support Team anytime.