To use Easy-Hide-IP with the IPsec IKEv1 protocol on your Android device, please follow the instructions below
1. Open the system Settings
2. Click “More” button
3. Click "VPN" button
4. Click on “+” button to add new VPN connection
5. Enter the following information, and tap "Save" button
- Name: Enter a name for the connection you are adding, e.g. Easy-Hide-IP
- Type: IPSec Xauth PSK
- Server address: Enter the PPTP server address of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
- IPSec pre-shared key: Enter “easyhideip”.
6. To connect tap on your created VPN connection
7. Enter the following information and click "Connect" button
Username: Enter your Easy-Hide-IP user name
Password: Enter your Easy-Hide-IP password
8. Once your connection is successful you will see the VPN status change to "Connected"
and small key icon appearing at the top of your screen
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Easy-Hide-IP.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your Android device to connect to the Easy-Hide-IP VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.