The following instructions outline the setup process for Stunnel + OpenVPN connections on Mac OS X
1. Install Brew package manager:
Open Terminal app
Copy the command below and press Enter:
ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)" < /dev/null
If prompted, type your Mac password
If permission error occurs, fix permissions with proposed command
2. Install Stunnel by running the following command:
brew install stunnel
3. Download Stunnel configuration file of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
4. Rename Stunnel configuration file ("Portugal - Lisbon.conf") to "stunnel.conf"
5. Copy your "stunnel.conf" file to your home directory
6. Run Stunnel by copying the following command into your terminal and pressing Enter:
sudo stunnel stunnel.conf
7. Download and install Tunnelblick - OpenVPN client for Mac.
Download the latest version of Tunnelblick for Mac OS X here.
8. Open the downloaded .dmg file by double-clicking it:
9. Double-click on the Tunnelblick icon:
10. Select "Open":
11. Select "Launch":
12. Select "I have configuration files":
13. To add the OpenVPN file to Tunnelblick simply right-click on the file, and select "Open With" -> "Tunnelblick"
14. Click on Tunnelblick icon and select your connection
15. When prompted to enter the username and password, enter your Easy-Hide-IP username and password and click "OK"
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Easy-Hide-IP.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
Mac device to connect to the Easy-Hide-IP VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.