The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install, configure Easy-Hide-IP using OpenVPN on Debian with Gnome
1. Open the Terminal from the main menu and type:
Install the OpenVPN software on your system:
2. Download the Easy-Hide-IP configuration file(s) here
3. Right-click the downloaded file and select "Extract Here"
4. Open configuration menu in top right corner of desktop and click on "Wired Connected":
Click on "Wired Settings"
5. Click on "+" button
6. Select "Import from file..."
7. Select the Easy-Hide-IP .ovpn configuration file of server you would like to connect to from the downloaded and extracted files in Step 3 and click "Open"
8. Enter the following and click "Add"
- Username: Enter your Easy-Hide-IP user name
- Password: Enter your Easy-Hide-IP password
9. Switch button to "ON"
10. Once your connection is successful you will see the VPN connection status change to "Connected"
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Easy-Hide-IP.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing and setting up your
computer to connect to the Easy-Hide-IP VPN servers - please contact our Support Team anytime.