The following instructions outline the setup process for IPsec IKEv2 connections on Windows 10
1. Click Win+R on your keyboard, type "control panel" in opened window, and hit enter
2. Click "Network and Internet"
3. Click "Network and Sharing Center"
4. Click "Set up a new connection or network"
5. Select "Connect to a workplace" and click "Next"
6. Select "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
7. Enter the following and click "Create"
Internet address: Enter the PPTP server address of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
Destination name: Enter a name for the connection you are adding, i.e. Easy-Hide-IP
☑ Remember my credentials
8. Go back to Control Panel → Network and Internet → Network and Sharing Center and click "Change adapter settings"
9. Right-click on your VPN connection and select "Properties"
10. Open "Security" tab, select the following and click "OK"
Type of VPN: IKEv2
Data encryption: Maximum strength encryption(disconnect if server declines)
TICK: Use Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) and select "Microsoft: Secured password(EAP-MSCHAP v2) (encryption enabled)"
11. Right-click on your VPN connection and select "Connect"
12. In opened window you will see your created connection. Choose the connection, and click "Connect":
13. Enter the following and click "OK"
- Username: Enter your Easy-Hide-IP user name
- Password: Enter your Easy-Hide-IP password
14. If the connection is successful you should see the VPN status change to "Connected":
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Easy-Hide-IP.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your Windows device to connect to the Easy-Hide-IP VPN servers, please contact our Support Team anytime.